- Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% plus applicable taxes (Two Percent (2% plus applicable taxes) of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and also return courier charges to our warehouse later on balance amount would be processed for refund to the User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company for credit into the same account from where the payment was made by User or exchange with any other product available with us , within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Company’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the Users place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). The reason for the condition of the product will be thoroughly inspected before the acceptance of return. The company reserves all rights to reject the refund request. No refund will be done if the product is not applicable as per our return policy or damaged. No returns will be done if the product is used or opened.
The health globe shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the User.
- All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
- Interest Fee Reversal – In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by User in that particular Transaction then Interest fee debited to Users card or EMI companies account shall be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective bank or company and User shall have to contact its card issuing bank or EMI company directly not to the health globe .
The health globe recommends that User should inform the card issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and follow up with the said bank procedures for the said refund. The refund of any Interest depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is cancelled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the card-issuing bank. The health globe shall not be responsible for any delay or issues relating to refund of Interest by respective bank.
The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to refund by the health globe shall be referred to “Refund Policy.”